FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your Questions Answered
WHAT DO I NEED TO SELL ITEMS TO CASH 4 U?
1. You must be over 18 years of age.
2. You must provide at least to forms of ID.
- One form of ID to confirm your identity, such as, your passport, driving license or a letter from HMRC or DWP.
- One form of ID issued in the last 3 months to confirm your address, such as, your utility bill or council letter.
3. We need to check your ID before we can give you any cash for your item(s). Once we have confirmed your identity, your details, photo and history records will be put into our computer database.
HOW DOES A BUY BACK WORK?
Gather the items you'd like to unlock the value of.
Head to our store with your items.
Once we've had a look at your items, we'll offer you a price and you could walk out with instant cash.
We'll keep your items safe and secure for 28 days. In that time, you can come in and buy your items back by paying us the amount you sold them for plus the administration fee.
If you don't come back within the 28 days, we'll assume you no longer want the items and we'll then sell them in our store.